After years of working with energy and different modalities, I’ve found some tools that I love and recommend to my clients often.
My first go-to tool is Young Living essential oils. I use them for everything from helping the kids with a sore throat or cough to concentration, meditation, grief, increasing vibration, etc. Each oil has a specific vibration and is PURE essential oil. Watch out – their high vibes are addicting! To try out a starter kit, just go HERE and follow the instructions below.
- Step 1: Choose your starter kit.
- Step 2: Choose to join Essential Rewards and earn up to 25% back on your orders for free products.
- Step 3: Click to add more products to your order, or click NEXT to continue enrollment.
- Step 4: Enter your information for your personal account.
- Step 5: When you get down to “Sponsor/Enroller Information, check “I was referred by a member and have their member number.” Enter Sponsor ID: 10793149 and the (same for) Enroller ID: 10793149
- Step 6: Click ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the page and follow instructions to pay and check out. Welcome to the Young Living family!
If you have questions about addressing a specific need, just email us and we can make recommendations!
My second go-to tool boosts my energy naturally and supports my work – my favorite vegan superfood shake found HERE. I use it as an energy boost and quick meal if I am on the go. It’s been great for travel and a staple in our home since 2013.
The kids’ version of this vegan superfood shake is called Daily Sunshine and can be purchased HERE. My kids love both chocolate and strawberry banana blended with a banana and ice. Both are non-GMO, gluten free, soy free and dairy free! Win!
Chocolate or Strawberry Banana
**For free coaching and support on your fitness journey, contact Dave for help! He will get you set up with what you need! Email Dave
Here are some of my favorite books that address the spirit world, grief, and love. I’ve included some of the spiritual children’s books my kids enjoy too. Spirit will show me the cover of a book if it will be helpful for you to read it at that point in time.